All bloggers and writers run into writer’s block at some point in their careers. Sometimes, it can stop you in your tracks. But as a content creator, you have to produce quality content on a rigorous schedule. It’s important to have tips and tricks in place to help you learn how to blog without feeling overwhelmed or burnt out.
Read on to learn about the inspirational video from Tim Ferris on the best blogging tips on how to blog without burnout.
The above video is one of my favorite presentations I’ve given in 2009, an opening keynote at the last San Francisco WordCamp, titled “How to Blog without Killing Yourself”. More than 700 people from 32 countries were in attendance, which made for a wonderful experience.
The original title was “Scalable Blogging Behaviors: How to Grow from 1 to 1,000,000 Readers” and the content did not change.
In the above presentation, including detailed screenshots, I cover…
- Why I blog
- How to blog and select best practices
- Frequency and tools — best times and days to post
- Blogging myths and how to harness data for better results
- Testing design and surprising findings that can be copied
- How I address comments and community building
- How I write and research for good social media response
- 20 minutes of audience Q&A on Twitter, branding, outsourcing, and much more
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed giving it.